Tune in on 9th January at 15:30 CET for roughly 20 minutes of new Pokémon information in a livestreamed Pokémon Direct presentation.
* Airs January 10th 2020 Local Time
II'm not really the best person in the world to ask about Pokemon predictions any more because while I loved the original Pokemon blue my interest in the series gradually declined with each subsequent entry to the point that the only Pokemon game I have any real interest in playing these days is Let's Go on my phone as at the very least it motivates me to get out a bit more.
But with that being said here are the few predictions I will make for the up coming presentation.
1. it will largely be all about sword and shield they'll add in some more Pokemon to try and please all of those fans mad about the Pokemon cut from the game.
They wont add enough Pokemon in it will mostly be legends that require some silly code or in store promotion and it will annoy more fans.
2. They'll talk about Pokemon home and you'll almost certainly have to pay for it (maybe it will be free with switch online but I highly doubt it)
3. They'll show off Detective Pikachu on Switch with a probable May / June or July Release date, I still won't want to play it or watch the movie. (I do own the game on 3ds and the dvd)
4. They'll announce Pokemon let's go Gold and Silver (my guess is Togepi and another I can't think of right now)
5. Another Pokemon will be joining Smash bros Ultimate twitter will be full of complaints that yet another Pokemon is taking place of whichever 3rd party character they deem should be in there.
(Personally I'd like Layton or Sora but I'm not a smash fan so my opinion counts for little and more from an Amiibo collector stand point)
That's my 5 predictions for a direct I wasn't really expecting and a direct that doesn't really feel necessary
these predictions are locked in and will NOT ever be edited so we'll see how well I do.
Of all the live events I'll be covering in 2020 I doubt any will get me less excited than this one.
Digital Store Update
Retro Press Release
If you want to see every Legacy tag in the news section you can find them a little further down.
(There will eventually be thousands)
News Not Click Bait
Official Press Releases
Straight from the sources themselves.
We publish full press releases without editing or spinning the facts to suit our own agenda.
Digital Store updates
We'll try post as many updates as possible on what's releasing & what's on sale.
Video streams of various events from multiple companies across the world.
Most notably of course E3 but a fair few others too.
Outside of reviews I don't spend a lot of time voicing my own opinion on things and this will be one of the few places I'll be using total editorial freedom to do so.
Occasionally we'll post news on games that have kick starter campaigns under way.
We can't cover every single one but we'll try to Take a look at ones we're made aware of that have at least 14 days to go.
Retro Press Releases
A look back to how news was spread in the old days with press releases from the same day at least 10 years in the past.
We don't make posts just to push affiliate links but sometimes they are included.
Using these links helps the site and 100% of revenue from them is put back into Legacy.
They are all clearly marked and every post that includes them is tagged as such.
If you want to support is then great but if you'd rather not we're fine with that too.
If you want to see every tag or archive in the database you can do so here.
The list will be very long though