I personally have never really seen any desire to set my own personal resolutions as my life goals never really change all that often and the date on the calendar doesn't really have any impact on them.
1. Make almost daily updates to the website
2. Upload at least one review a week.
3. Earn at least 1,000 trophies and achievements in 2018
4. Play more games (I know it's hard to believe but I spend very little time playing games)
5. Add more companies to our Press Partners
6. Begin the implementation of the Legacy database (this is actually already underway in the background)
7. Relaunch the Legacy Store (the aim is mid April 2018)
8. Post more interviews (some are already complete and waiting to go live.
9. Post more check lists (I have many of them ready in a basic form but the collectors extras will take far longer)
10. Continue to cover and enjoy the industry (shouldn't be too much of a problem)
My Legacy their games.
A place to write about the random thoughts & ideas.
Notes and comments about games I'm currently playing or about to review.
Idea's and notes about upcoming features.
Introductions to members of the team
And just a general place for the odd little rant here and there.